You Have to Get Up Every Morning and Tell Yourself “I Can Do This”.
Helping adults and adolescents struggling with addiction, substance use and recovery learn how to create a recovery plan that works for them.
Life can feel messy, dark, and lack purpose.
Most people who start Addiction Therapy feel stuck repeating the same painful patterns. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe your days start to blur together or you feel stuck in a loop, using drugs and alcohol to numb out the pain.
Stuck in negativity and feeling out of control, you may feel like your life is being wasted being unhappy.
You did not intend for life to turn out this way. When you were 10 years old, you didn’t say to yourself “I’m going to get addicted to substances.”
“Do You Feel Ashamed, Out of Control, Irritated, Lost?”
Even if you don’t believe you deserve care, you do. You deserve to take care of yourself.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You spend all day figuring out ways to get drunk or high.
- You’ve pushed everyone who cares about you away.
- You’re lying to everyone, including yourself.
- You can’t seem to control the urge to drink or use drugs.
- You manipulate the people you love in order to get what you need.
- You don’t feel like things will ever get better.
- You want to stop but don’t know how.
- You don’t know if the 12-step philosophy works for you?
- You have family members or loved ones who struggle with addiction.
If these are true for you, I want you to know that you might feel embarrassed to open up about what you’re really going through, even to family and friends. Therapy provides a non-judgemental space for you to talk freely about what’s bothering you.
Addiction Therapy Can Help You Stop Feeling Shameful About Your Past
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could.
- Learn how to control your impulses.
- Create a recovery plan that keeps you moving forward.
- Regain your self-confidence.
- Add more structure and accountability in your schedule.
- Find a recovery plan that works for you. (no one size fits all approach here!)
- Reconnect with who you really are.
- Have healthy relationships with the people you care about.
- Heal YOUR inner child and stop running from your pain.
Learn Healthy Coping Skills to Finally Start Dealing With Emotions
Addiction Therapy helps you rise above your challenges and start moving toward your ideal life with less chaos and more control.
Even if you feel ashamed and judged for needing help, Addiction Therapy may be able to help.
We’ve helped adults and adolescents who struggle with substance use and addiction to regain a sense of purpose and self-worth. We’ll teach you how to manage your emotions instead of running from them or numbing them out so that you can get back to a life that’s worth living.
Research shows that Addiction Therapy can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back. Contact us today.