Couples Therapy & Marriage Counseling in North Carolina
Helping partners strengthen their foundations through online couples therapy & marriage counseling in North Carolina.
Sometimes it feels like our relationships are at a crossroads. Maybe the spark feels like it’s gone, and you’re doing everything you can to reignite it.
Most people who start Couples Therapy feel lost, like they’re on a sinking ship and only one person’s paddling to stay afloat. Maybe you spend time remembering the “good days,” when things felt secure, exciting, and connected.
“Do You Feel Confused, Unsatisfied, or Lonely in Your Relationships?”
Couples Therapy and Marriage Counseling DOES NOT MEAN that the relationship is over. In fact, it means that you want to strengthen what you already have.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You no longer feel like you’re on the same page as your partner. You feel more like roommates than partners.
- You prioritize work instead of your relationships… Long days at the office seem easier than just talking about how you’re feeling.
- Swiping right never seems to work out. “Why do all of these dates suck so bad?”
- You don’t remember the last time you had SE*, let alone, intimate connection. Maybe you’ve tried the “let’s schedule that into our week” without success.
- There is a desire to tell your partner about what you REALLY want in bed, but you feel embarrassed and don’t know where to start.
- You feel like two ships passing in the night.
- It feels like your partner doesn’t really understand you, like it’s impossible to be “seen.”
- The passion is gone. Like… GONE. How the hell do we get it back?
- Family relationships have traumatized you, and you want to make sure you don’t “become your parents.”
- You want to reignite the spark, the passion, the “OOMPH.”
- There is a lot of love between you and your partner, and you want to strengthen your communication skills.
- You want to uncouple in a healthy way, but you need support having this very difficult conversation together.
- Maybe you want to “open” your relationship, but want to make sure that you’re on the same page.
- You no longer want your family holidays to end in storming out, fighting, and jetting off to the Florida Keys instead of showing up to Aunt Joan’s potluck.
If these sound true for you, Resilient Mind Counseling in Asheville, NC is here to tell you that you are not alone. We often hear clients say they do not have the time to make for themselves, or they feel like a failure for asking for help. But getting the help you need is a sign of strength and will create healthier relationships.
Couples Therapy & Marriage Counseling in Asheville, NC Can Help You Feel Less Alone & More Connected.
You can have the “Jim and Pam relationship.” We believe that healthy relationships build each other up. “Love in such a way that the person you love feels free.”
- Notice all of the Green Flags… No more Red Flags.
- Live separate lives, creating more connection, independence, and security.
- Look at each other like you did on your first date.
- Prioritize date night again… No more “Netflix and Chill.”
- Ask for what you need… NO MORE shame or stress.
- Heal your family trauma. You didn’t create it, but it’s time to fix it.
- Reignite the passion in the bedroom… BOW CHICKA WOW WOW.
- Have healthy communication… No more anger, resentment, or jealousy.
- Have fun together again — like, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.
Healthy Relationships Are Possible… And YOU DESERVE Them!!
Resilient Mind Counseling has licensed marriage counselors and couples therapists who specialize in:
- Blended Families
Call or Text (828) 515-1246 to schedule your FREE 15-Minute Consultation.
Ready to begin Couples Therapy & Marriage Counseling in North Carolina?
Our caring and understanding marriage counselors and couples therapists are ready to help you strengthen your relationships. The team at our Asheville, NC-based counseling practice understands that reaching out for help can be hard. However, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Start marriage counseling and couples therapy with these three simple steps:
- Reach out to us and let us know you are ready for a free consultation.
- Schedule your first appointment with a marriage counselor.
- Start to feel more connected and communicate better in your relationships.
Other Mental Health Services we offer in Asheville, NC.
Interested in what other services our online therapists in North Carolina offer? At our Asheville, NC-based office we offer depression treatment, anxiety treatment, mood and bipolar disorder treatment, and trauma and PTSD treatment. We also offer LGBTQIA+ therapy, neurodivergent support, and BIPOC therapy. Additionally, we offer psychiatric care. To help you include our services in your busy life we offer online therapy in North Carolina.
Get In Touch
Contact Resilient Mind Counseling, PLLC
41 Clayton St. #201, Asheville, NC 28801
Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm