Therapy for Depression
“When people don’t know exactly what depression is, they can be judgmental”
~ Marion Cotillard
Helping adults and adolescents find meaning and joy in life again.
Life’s challenges and your feelings about it can feel dark, heavy, and impossible to deal with.
Most people who start Therapy for Depression feel stuck in a rut, unable to move forward. Maybe you don’t look forward to much or you are unmotivated to do anything in your free time.
Stuck in negativity and feeling miserable all the time, you may feel like life is overwhelming, like it’s too much.
“Do You Feel Numb, Sad, Hopeless?”
You don’t need to feel guilt or shame for asking for help. We know how hard it is to pick up the phone, call someone, and share with them that you feel like shit and things are never going to get better. This is one of the most courageous things you could ever do.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- Your energy levels are at an all-time low.
- You act like everything is OK on the outside but on the inside, it feels devastatingly painful
- You feel like you lack motivation to do anything.
- You feel lonely, even when you are with others.
- You lost the joyful feelings that you used to have in life.
- You wake up every morning feeling overwhelmed and depressed.
- You feel like you have no reason to get excited, to smile, to move forward.
If any of these sound true for you, we want you to know that you might feel embarrassed to open up about what you’re really going through, even to family and friends. Therapy provides a non-judgemental space for you to talk freely about what’s bothering you, the thoughts that cross your mind, or the hopelessness you feel.
Therapy for Depression Can Help You Rise Above These Feelings of Sadness, Emptiness, and Hopelessness.
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Be high energy, motivated, and ambitious again.
- Have improved and more consistent mood and productivity.
- Shift into having a more hopeful outlook on life.
- Figure out who you are and what direction to go in next with confidence and pride.
- Actually look forward to doing activities and hobbies that bring you joy
- No longer have to pretend that everything is okay if they’re not
Navigate Life’s Challenges With Ease.
Therapy for Depression helps you work through your challenging thoughts and feelings and start moving towards your ideal life with less sadness and more joy.
You will gain the tools to create a new mindset to find your way through difficult feelings and situations and see that you deserve kindness and forgiveness for yourself – the same that you give to others.
Even if you are nervous to pick up the phone and make the call, Therapy for Depression may be able to help.
We’ve helped lots of people who feel unrecognizable when they look in the mirror begin to find joy, purpose, and become interested in life again. With returned motivation comes renewed energy to become that engaged parent, partner, and friend you so desire to be. Contact us today to schedule.