Therapy For Depression
“When people don’t know exactly what depression is, they can be judgmental”
~ Marion Cotillard
Helping adults and adolescents find meaning and joy in life again.
Life’s challenges can feel dark, heavy, or even impossible to deal with.
Most people who start Therapy for Depression feel stuck in a rut, unable to move forward. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you don’t look forward to much or you are unmotivated to do anything in your free time.
Stuck in negativity and feeling miserable all the time, you may feel like life is overwhelming, like it’s too much.
“Do You Feel Numb, Sad, Hopeless?”
You don’t need to feel guilty asking for help. We know how hard it is to pick up the phone and call someone and admit that things aren’t going well. This is one of the most courageous things you could ever do.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- Your energy levels are at an all-time low.
- You act like everything is OK on the outside but on the inside, it feels devastatingly painful
- You feel like you lack motivation to do anything.
- You feel lonely, even when you are with others.
- You lost the joyful feelings that you used to have in life.
- You wake up every morning feeling overwhelmed and depressed.
- You feel like you have no reason to get excited, to smile, to move forward.
If these sound true for you, we want you to know that you might feel embarrassed to open up about what you’re really going through, even to family and friends. Therapy provides a non-judgemental space for you to talk freely about what’s bothering you.
Therapy for Depression Can Help You Rise Above Depression
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Be high energy, motivated, and ambitious.
- Have improved attitude, mood, and productivity.
- Shift into a more positive and hopeful outlook on life.
- Figure out who you are and what direction to go in next.
- Actually look forward to something fun.
- No longer have to pretend that everything is OK.
Navigate Life’s Challenges With Ease
Therapy for Depression helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less sadness and more joy.
You will get you the new mindset you need to find your way through difficult feelings and situations and see that you deserve kindness and forgiveness – the same that you give to others.
Even if you are scared to pick up the phone and make the call, Therapy for Depression may be able to help.
We’ve helped lots of people who look in the mirror and are unable to recognize themselves start feeling interested in life again. With new motivation comes the new energy you desire to have for being an engaged parent, partner, and friend. Contact us today to schedule.