Trauma & PTSD Treatment in Asheville, NC
“Trauma creates change you don’t choose. Healing creates change you do choose.”
~ Michael Rosenthal
Why Trauma & PTSD Treatment?
It helps adults and adolescents stop being ashamed of themselves and start being proud of who they are.
Life can feel out of control even when you don’t know why.
Most people who start Trauma Therapy and PTSD Treatment feel lost in life on some level, unsure of how to find their way. Maybe your days start to blur together or you feel like you want to escape your life. Perhaps you blame yourself for things that have happened in your past that weren’t your fault.
Stuck in a state of fear, negativity, and feeling out of control? You may feel like life is spent constantly hypervigilant and “on edge.” Our dedicated trauma therapists are ready to help you change that.
“Do You Feel Hypervigilant, Scared, Ashamed? Experience Fear, Nightmares, Flashbacks?”
Self-care is not an indulgence or a selfish act. In fact, it is especially important to take care of yourself when you have the responsibility of caring for others.
Reasons People Seek Trauma Therapy & PTSD Treatment in Asheville, NC
Do any of the following experiences or emotions resonate with you? If so it is time to reach out to a trauma therapist in Asheville, NC. We can help you start taking back control of these emotions.
- You’re constantly on edge, feeling like you want to crawl out of your own skin?
- Do you have nightmares, flashbacks, or painful memories?
- Feel like there’s always something better or like the grass is always greener?
- You don’t understand why certain smells, sounds, or images create unbearable emotion?
- Are you feeling disconnected or outside of your body like you’re looking in?
- Do you experience intense feelings of dread and fear?
- Have strange thoughts and a pounding heart?
- You’re always hypervigilant or assessing potential threats?
- Restless, like you can’t sit still?
- You know that sadness isn’t helpful but getting out of it alone isn’t possible.
- Have feelings of being stuck, frozen, or paralyzed with fear?
- You feel like you are wandering through life, feeling like something is missing or your balance is “off.”
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that even though you might feel like a failure for needing help, that couldn’t be further from the truth. It takes courage to become aware about what you are going through and ask for help. At Resilient Mind Counseling in North Carolina we want to help you get started with Trauma Therapy & PTSD Treatment.
Trauma & PTSD Treatment Helps You Feel Like Your Real Self Again
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could
- Regain your power and sense of control.
- Get relief from fear, hypervigilance, and flashbacks.
- Improve your relationship with yourself and those you choose to share yourself with.
- Create a more meaningful life based on who you are and what you desire.
- Get to the root problems and solve those instead of using band-aids.
- Have the loving relationships you’ve always wanted.
A trauma therapist will help you reduce fear and regain control.
Trauma Therapy and PTSD Treatment will help you rise above your challenges and start moving toward your ideal life with less confusion and more confidence.
You will get a toolbox of practical actions you need to address fear and feel safer in your relationships. Thus, allowing you to finally resolve things from your past.
Additionally, if you are fearful about talking about your childhood Trauma Therapy may be able to help. Our therapy practice in Asheville, NC can help you resolve your trauma from childhood so you can start living a full life.
We’ve helped people struggling, who feel like they’re drowning in shame, judgment, fear, and lack of control. Our clients learn ways to take back their power and regain a sense of control. Our clients learn to love themselves again and have healthy, secure relationships. Contact us for more information.
Start Trauma & PTSD Treatment in Asheville, NC.
Tired of nightmares and flashbacks? Tired of feeling fear and hypervigilant? Ready to address your trauma from childhood? Our trauma therapists are ready to want to help you regain control from trauma and PTSD. At Resilient Mind Counseling in North Carolina, we understand how hard it can be to reach out for help and address your fears. To get started all it takes is to follow these three steps:
- Start by scheduling a free consultation with us.
- Begin Trauma Therapy with a trauma therapist.
- Start live life free of fear and feel in control of your life
Other Services Besides PTSD Treatment Offered by our Asheville Mental Health Therapists
Our psychotherapists are skilled and trained in more than just Trauma Therapy and PTSD Treatment. We offer anxiety treatment, depression treatment, mood and bipolar disorder treatment, BIPOC therapy, and LGBTQIA+ Therapy. In addition to counseling, we also offer psychiatric services. Our Asheville, NC-based office offers these services through online therapy for all residents of North Carolina.
Get In Touch With An Asheville Therapist
Contact Resilient Mind Counseling, PLLC
41 Clayton St. #201, Asheville, NC 28801
Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm