Mood & Bipolar Disorder Treatment in Asheville, NC
“Time will pass; these moods will pass; and I will, eventually, be myself again.”
Helping adults and adolescents find balance and regulation with Mood Disorder and Bipolar Disorder Treatment in Asheville, NC.
Sometimes life feels out of control with rapidly shifting moods from intense highs to debilitating lows.
Most people who start Mood Disorder Treatment and Bipolar Disorder Treatment feel intense shifts in the ability to manage and control their emotions and how they feel about things. For them, it can feel almost impossible to maintain emotion regulation. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you make risky decisions that you then regret a couple of days later. Perhaps you experience such high highs that you feel invincible, immortal, or like you can do anything. While in contrast you also struggle with such low lows that you can’t get out of bed, quit your job, or feel so hopeless that you don’t see a path out.
Stuck in two very different headspaces all the time it can feel like hope is lost. An Asheville mental health therapist can help you find your way back to hope. With bipolar disorder treatment, we guide you through handling mood swings and mastering emotion regulation.
“It’s time to get back on track. Nows the time to take care of yourself and start Bipolar Disorder Treatment in Asheville, NC.”
Even if you don’t believe you deserve care, you do. You deserve to take care of yourself. A therapist can help you get started.
Why Start Mood & Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- You notice that you’re feeling irritable, short-tempered, and easily frustrated.
- Struggle with emotion regulation almost feels normal now. Like you can’t find a middle ground and that your emotions change drastically.
- You make risky decisions including substance-use, sexual, impulsive, or financial related.
- Experiencing mood swings that affect your day-to-day life. Your moods shift so rapidly it can be hard to press pause and find balance.
- You experience devastating depression and have thought about or attempted suicide.
- Going through such high highs that you have tried to write a book in a day, convinced yourself you were God-like or thought that you could do anything.
- Your thoughts have become obsessive, especially at night.
- Controlling your speech seems impossible and it feels like you can’t stop talking.
- You have sought out inpatient support because you felt unsafe.
If these are true for you, I want you to know that you might feel embarrassed to open up about what you’re really going through, even to family and friends. Bipolar disorder Treatment provides a nonjudgemental space for you to talk freely about what’s bothering you with a therapist.
Reduce the Chaos with Mood Disorder & Bipolar Disorder Treatment
At Resilient Mind Counseling, we want to help you feel less chaotic and start feeling more in control. With the guidance of a psychotherapist, you can decrease mood swings and feel confident with your emotion regulation.
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could
Stop cycling so rapidly.
Control how you respond to anxious thoughts and feelings.
Create a wellness plan that was uniquely Your Own.
Learn coping skills to regulate your moods and reduce your risk of self-harm.
Control Your Moods | Control Your Life
Start Managing Mood Swings with Mood Disorder & Bipolar Disorder Treatment
Our therapists in Asheville, NC can help you get a handle on emotion regulation and mood swings. With support, Resilient Mind Counseling believes you can start feeling less chaotic and more in control. If you are ready to make a mental health plan tailored to you then follow these three steps:
We offer more than mood disorder treatment in Asheville, NC.
As adults life can become chaotic and we understand that. Our Asheville therapists provide services to support you with whatever your needs may be. At our therapy practice in Asheville, NC we offer anxiety treatment, depression treatment, LGBT therapy, BIPOC therapy, and trauma and PTSD Treatment. In addition to individual counseling, we also offer psychiatric services and couples therapy. Not in the Asheville, NC area? That’s okay we offer these mental health services through online therapy in North Carolina.