Anxiety Treatment in Asheville, NC
“Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.”
~ Kahlil Gibran
Why start anxiety treatment?
We can help you manage whatever life throws at you.
Sometimes life sucks and it feels like things are never going to get better. Perhaps right now is one of those times.
Most people who start anxiety treatment feel lost in life on some level, unsure of how to find their way through the panic and hamster wheel of thoughts. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you check things off of your to-do list but you don’t feel like you’re ever truly getting anything or enough done. Or you know you’d be happier if things changed, but it feels safer and more comfortable to stay the same.
Feeling stuck in a negative loop and feeling worried all the time is exhausting and you want a chance to be present and more content in the life you are living now.
“Do You Feel Worried? Have stress symptoms or panic attacks? Do you feel like a top spinning out of control?”
It’s not selfish to prioritize caring for yourself. You don’t have to always put work or your family’s needs over your own. In fact, you can be a better you for others if you take care of yourself first. Start being a better you with Anxiety Treatment in Asheville, NC.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You are in a constant state of panic and never feel settled.
- Your life has an insane schedule that doesn’t let you rest, but you also don’t know what to do with time off.
- Feelings of dread, fear, have strange thoughts, and your heart feels like it’s jumping out of your chest.
- Your family and friend often tell you to “chill out” or “stop worrying so much”.
- You feel like things have to be perfect all the time in order to do them.
- In your day-to-day life you struggle with workaholism, overachieving, and never feeling good enough.
- You have experienced panic attacks where it feels like you are actually having a heart attack
- Physical symptoms of anxiety such as stomach issues, neck pain, head pain, or feeling tense are affecting you.
- You find yourself overanalyzing and overthinking everything you do
- Falling asleep at night feels impossible because your mind is racing with everything and anything “What should I make for dinner” “Do bumblebees have wings?” “Did I write that appointment down?”
- You try to control your surroundings but it leads to frustration, anger, or overwhelm
If these sound true for you, Resilient Mind Counseling in Asheville, NC is here to tell you that you are not alone. Our anxiety therapists often hear clients say they do not have the time to make for themselves. Sometimes they feel like a failure for asking for help. But getting the help you need is a sign of strength and will help you manage all the signs of anxiety that come up in your life.
Anxiety Treatment in Asheville, NC Can Help You Feel Less Anxiety and Stress.
With the help of a skilled therapist, anxiety treatment can help you experience fewer stress symptoms and signs of anxiety. It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could.
- Stop the all-the-time worrying.
- Control how you respond to anxious thoughts.
- Finally, be free from years of constant anxiety and panic attacks.
- Stop letting anxiety affect the way you live or the way you make decisions.
Control Anxiety with Anxiety Treatment.
Anxiety Treatment helps you rise above your challenging thoughts and start moving towards your ideal life with less worry and more action.
Even if you are nervous and skeptical about starting therapy, anxiety treatment may be able to help. We’ve helped people struggling with constant worry find their way to feeling calmer without having to give up or significantly change their successful lives and careers. Our clients, over time, often discover that it’s possible to be productive in life without needing it to be at a frantic, frenzied pace.
One great resource is to try this exercise when you’re feeling panicked or anxious:
- Identify in your body where you’re feeling anxious on a 1-10 scale.
- Take several long, deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth.
- First, name 5 things that you can see.
- Second, name 4 things that you can touch.
- Then, name 3 things that you can hear.
- Next, name 2 things that you can smell.
- Finally, name 1 thing you can taste.
Ready to begin anxiety treatment in Asheville, NC?
Struggling with physical symptoms of anxiety? Feeling weighed down by panic attacks and stress symptoms? You don’t have to face them alone. Our caring and understanding anxiety therapists are ready to help you overcome anxiety. At Resilient Mind Counseling in Asheville, NC we understand that reaching out for help can be hard. However, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Start anxiety treatment with these three simple steps:
- Reach out to us and let us know you are ready for a free consultation.
- Schedule your first appointment with an anxiety therapist.
- Start to feel relief from your anxiety and stress symptoms.
Other Therapy Services we offer in Asheville, NC.
Interested in what other services our online therapists in North Carolina offer? At our Asheville, NC-based office we offer depression treatment, mood and bipolar disorder treatment, and trauma and PTSD Therapy. Needing support with your sexual orientation? If so we offer LGBTQIA+ therapy, neurodivergence therapy, BIPOC therapy, and marriage counseling. Additionally, we offer psychiatric services. To help you include our services in your busy life we offer online therapy in North Carolina.
Get In Touch
Contact Resilient Mind Counseling, PLLC
41 Clayton St. #201, Asheville, NC 28801
Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm