Therapy For Anxiety
“Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.”
~ Kahlil Gibran
Helping adults and adolescents discover ways to manage whatever life throws at them.
Sometimes life sucks. Perhaps right now, it’s one of those times.
Most people who start Therapy for Anxiety feel lost in life on some level, unsure of how to find their way. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you check things off of your to do list but you don’t feel like you’re getting anything done or you know you’d be happier if you made changes but it feels safer and more comfortable to stay the same.
Stuck in negativity and feeling worried all the time, you may feel like life is being spent feeling overwhelmed constantly.
“Do You Feel Stressed, Worried, Panicky? Do you feel like a top spinning out of control?”
It’s not selfish to prioritize caring for yourself. You don’t have to always prioritize work or your family’s needs over your own needs.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You are in a constant state of panic and it rules your life.
- You have an insane schedule that doesn’t let you rest.
- You feel dread, fear, strange thoughts, and a pounding heart.
- You feel like you’re living at a frenzied pace leaving you frazzled and stressed.
- You feel like things have to be perfect all the time in order to do them
- You struggle with workaholism, overachieving, and never feeling good enough
- You struggle with stomach issues, neck and head pain, or feeling tension in your body
- You have experienced panic attacks where it feels like you are actually having a heart attack
- You try to control your surroundings but its leads to frustration, anger, or overwhelm
- You find yourself overanalyzing and overthinking everything you do
- You can’t fall asleep at night because your mind is racing with everything and anything “What should I make for dinner” “Do bumblebees have wings?” “Did I write that appointment down?”
If these sound true for you, we want you to know that many of my clients have shared with us that it was difficult for them to come in. But getting the help you need is a sign of strength and will help you manage stuff that comes up in your life.
Therapy for Anxiety Can Help You Feel Less Anxiety And Stress.
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could.
- Stop worrying all the time.
- Control how you respond to anxious thoughts.
- Finally be free from years of constant anxiety and panic attacks.
- Stop letting anxiety affect the way you live or make any decisions for you.
Control Your Anxiety.
Therapy for Anxiety helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less worry and more action.
You will get the effective skills you need to lower your overall anxiety in life and ways to manage your stress and tools to cope with it.
Even if you are nervous about starting therapy, therapy for Anxiety may be able to help. We’ve helped people struggling with constant worry find their way to feeling more calm without having to give up their successful lives and careers. Our clients discover that it’s possible to be productive without living life and doing work at a frenzied pace. Contact us if you have additional questions